Saturday, June 12, 2010

Today's Lunch

After walking so far today I thought I would splurge on lunch...so after finally choosing a restaurant...I hastily read the menu and ordered...this is what came out...
they brought what I ordered but it wasn't what I wanted at all...I wanted fried mussels in tomato sauce and a garden salad...I must of misread the menu...it was the first time this has happened to me since coming to Spain...I ate it anyway and it was fine but I was disappointed...and then the bill came and they charged me .90 for the bread in the upper right corner...which they brought me I didn't order...I was annoyed...so when the bill came it was 11.90€ ... the extra .90 cents for the bread! Instead of complaining I paid with a 20€ bill and paid the ninety with 5 cent coins and a couple 2 cents and a 1 cent I had been needing to get rid of... so they got a 20 bill and TWENTY COINS on the tab...which made me giggle...
to make up for lunch I bought myself a pistachio gelato....
Mmmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me...